Get Peace of Mind with the Most Accurate Method of Court Reporting Available
Using digital technology to capture the record, our reporters produce a true verifiable record and we do it in a much more cost-effective way than traditional steno court reporting.
Reduce Your Reporting Costs by Up to 20%
That’s the typical savings if you use digital court reporting over traditional steno reporting. With improved accuracy and more tools to use, why not give it a try?
Schedule a Deposition
Digital Court Reporting Technology
What is it?
Digital court reporting is different from steno reporting in how the record is captured. You can use these tools to help improve your case and overall practice.
- Verifiable record
- Studio-quality recording
- 4 track recording to separate voices
- Speed up and slow down voices to ensure transcript accuracy
How Will It Benefit Me?
- Reduces court reporting costs by up to 20%
- Audio/video file is available with every deposition
- Hear your actual question played back (not the steno reporter reading it back)
- Ability to synchronize transcript text to every deposition
What Do We Bring?
- 30 years experience in the court reporting industry
- Members of AAERT (American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers)
- Unparalleled customer service
- Next day audio/video file available even if you don't order the transcript
- Fast transcript turnaround time (variety of formats available)
How do I get started?